Victor Koch is a technologist, serial entrepreneur and investor. He started programming at the age of 7 and is still fascinated by technologies that can change the world and humanity. In addition to the main roles, he worked on Google products, and was also involved in more than a dozen startups around the world.
- CPO - RuRu, acquired by [NASDAQ:VEON]
- Founder/CEO - Slinky, acquired by [NASDAQ:SOHU] in 2013
- Co-Founder - Teleport Photo Editor, acq-hired by [NASDAQ:SNAP] in 2018
- VP - Voximplant [2015-2017]
- Founder/CEO - Stickeroid, partial acquired by [KRX:035420] in 2019
- Founder/Chief Investment Officer - Koch Fund I [2017-2021]
Over the past 7 years, Victor has successfully closed more than 80 secondary PE transactions with the following names: Robinhood, Stripe, Toss, Redis, wilio, Xiaomi, iQiyi, PinDuoDuo, Tilray, Livongo, Agora, Bandwidth, Kuaishou Technology, DataRobot, Chime, TransferWise, Oatly, Hims, Wise, Kopi Kenangan, Coursera and etc.